- Interpret between Thai and Japanese language.
- Support and coordinate between Japanese and Thai
- Translate document (Japanese and Thai)
- Support administration
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Japanese or related field.
- 1 years up of experience in Interpreter in the automotive industry
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test at level 2 up.
- English Language Proficiency Test TOEIC at level 650 up.
- Excellent for computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Have the ability to coordinate
- Able to work under pressure
- Maintain metal stamping molds according to the specified plan.
- Repair and solve mold problems during production.
- Improve mold efficiency.
- Check the quality of the molds used in production.
- Age 25 years and over
- Graduated with a vocational certificate or higher in mechanical engineering, factory technician, industrial production techniques, or others.
- At least 1 year of experience in repairing metal stamping molds, turning, planing, and milling.
- Able to read, write and communicate in basic English.
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Able to use AutoCAD, Solidwork programs (read, write, edit).
- Able to use tools and machinery
- Able to use measuring tools correctly
- Create a schedule to support the preparation of machines and tools for new model work.
- Contact and coordinate with Maker regarding Concept and Quotation in preparing Machine and Tooling for New model work.
- Support meetings to formulate ideas and update progress in creating new machines and tools for model work.
- Supports the preparation of evaluation documents. (Evaluate the performance of the new model)
- Support problem solving in the production process.
- Age 23 years and over
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical Engineering or other fields. related
- Experienced in creating, controlling, and designing Tooling Jig Machines in the production process.
- Have basic knowledge in preparing equipment and machinery.
- Experience working in New Model
- Have basic knowledge in designing equipment and machines.
- Have basic knowledge and skills in English.
- Able to use Microsoft Office, Solid Work, Catia, Auto CAD.
- Can drive a car and have a driving license